Well, there certainly seems to be something making critics a wee bit crazy, as Random Accomplice’s new production ‘Smalltown’ continues to rack up rave reviews ahead of their one-night only appearance at EPT next Thursday.
Think we’re exaggerating? Check out the reviews below, then book your tickets before those Ardrossan zombies get their mutilated hands on them!
- “Smalltown produced giddy uproar in the auditorium, as if the audience has overdosed on E-numbers.”– Northings
- “A kind of condensed version of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, it is half bad-sex romp, half atavistic nightmare, and all hilarious.“– The Guardian
- “Smalltown is a blast of saucy seaside postcard humour, a romp through Ayrshire dialect and a sideways swipe at the classic zombie movie.”— The Stage
- “I lost count of how many times I laughed out loud and continued to snigger well after a joke had been told.”–Theatre in Scotland
- “Hilarious and uproarious evening of stage comedy.”–The Herald
Suitable for Ages 14+
Thursday 10 March | 7.30pm